Welcome to the digital repository of research outputs by academic staff and students at the University of Roehampton. University of Roehampton researchers can submit papers by using the guidance documents at the left hand side of this page or by contacting the repository administrator
If you have deposited a paper, you can now see statistics about its use through the repository. Click on the link to the paper and then the statistics tab on the right of the page.
- Evaluating the predictions of three syntactic frameworks for mixed determiner–noun constructions
- Show All Authors
- Continuing technology professional development: A technology learning preferences instrument to support teacher educators’ workplace learning
- Predictors of substance use in Brazilian immigrants in the UK: The role of acculturation
- The Role of Positive Schizotypy and Traumatic Life Events in the Emotional Content of Experimentally Induced False Perceptions
- Stories of Comedy and Tragedy in Therapy: Psychological Therapists’ Experiences of Humour in Sessions with Clients Diagnosed With a Terminal Illness