Welcome to the digital repository of research outputs by academic staff and students at the University of Roehampton. University of Roehampton researchers can submit papers by using the guidance documents at the left hand side of this page or by contacting the repository administrator
If you have deposited a paper, you can now see statistics about its use through the repository. Click on the link to the paper and then the statistics tab on the right of the page.
- Researching female professors: the difficulties of representation, positionality and power in feminist research
- “It’s like a Gordian Knot”. How older men in sobriety experience their emotions in therapy, using Interpretative Phenomenological Analysis
- UNPROOFED Public Access to NHS Financial Information: from a freedom of information regime to full open-book governance?
- Show All Authors
- No Walls in Eden: Architecture in Twentieth-Century Fiction
- The *amn't gap: The view from West Yorkshire