Roehampton University Research Repository
Welcome to the digital repository of research outputs by academic staff and students at the University of Roehampton.
University of Roehampton researchers can submit papers by using the guidance documents at the left hand side of this page or by contacting the repository administrator
If you have deposited a paper, you can now see statistics about its use through the repository. Click on the link to the paper and then the statistics tab on the right of the page.
- The assessment and treatment of intellectually disabled sexual offenders; the development and evaluation of the Becoming New Me treatment programme
- Performing agency and the poetic witness
- ‘Emerging severe personality disorder’ in childhood: the reification and rhetorical functions of a proposed developmental disorder
- Modelling approaches to orangutan and chimpanzee conservation
- An exploratory study of the role of music with participants in children’s centres